Gardening

Options
genetix71
genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
Anyone also starting to improve their backyards? What are you planting? Just k0sau9n60m0g.jpeg
started my herb gardeb

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ygarb6izlk76.jpeg
    ujoswa3rtv9k.jpeg
    y2cg53czmwlh.jpeg
    ks9gm0xnwckv.jpeg

I have more plants but these are my favorites. Some animal got into my Venus flytrap so they've seen better days. They've been flourishing better than anything else so it's only right that it got taken down a notch. 😭 my pitcher plants started out with only two pitchers but look at it now. 🥰. It's about time to repot whatever that purple plant is. The ink slpot elephant ears have been through heck and back. They refuse to die and I love that about them.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    cgtlibhze23p.jpg

tdjas05ijs5s.jpg

u5hb7wv29dab.jpg

919eobepd5q7.jpg

cw711p9rdtjw.jpg

My daughter had her rehearsal dinner at our home this summer. I re-did the front walk way and the breezeway.
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love it looks great
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I weeded, mulched and planted mums in my mom's front garden. She's been increasingly unable to do it herself, but reluctant to let anyone else do it. She was freaking out that I would kill her spring bulbs but I sifted them out and popped them right back in. Hoping they bloom again. After pondering it for a week, she now loves the view