How to get back after vacation?

Options
I just had a 1 week of vacation, i decided to enjoy it so i dont count calories and not doing exercise at all. Now im trying to get back on track but my body doesnt feel good at all, i feel sluggish sweaty and dizzy and bloated all the time is it because the overeating and the unhealthy food that i ate last week? Also my scale is up to 2kg. Does anybody know how to start over?

Replies

• LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just try to jump right back in, log everything and get lots of water into you. It'll take you a day or two to get back in the swing of it but hopefully you'll be back on focus then.
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Do you remember how when you first started dieting it was hard but then it got easier...seemed the natural way to do life? It will happen again if you just start with your plan even if you have to push yourself the first couple of days.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Just do it, like the ad says.

Plan your calories for the day, and go for a walk. Your workout does not have to be insane, but do get moving.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You don't ever have to start over. And over and over and over again.

If you need a brand new slate or clean slate that would be your very next meal. There's 3 of those in a day's time. Every 4 hours or so you have a new slate and plate. That's your opportunity to flip that switch and fall back immediately into your routine.

Humans have natural rhythms and we thrive on routines. Find yours today.