Best Exercise

Okay, so here's a pro tip: if you ever need a quick intense cardio exercise to burn off some calories, I highly recommend you search up "kpop random dance play mirrored" and try to follow along. Even if you don't like the music like I do, you have to at least credit them for how hard their choreographies are.

Most people usually stereotype them for having a "bubble gum pop" sort of style, and probably think the dance routines are simple and really easy, but I swear, it's not all like that. In fact, I can only name a few kpop songs that people would consider as "bubble gum pop".

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    My best friend is heavily into Jpop and some Kpop so I’ve seen a lot of videos and been to a few shows and seen live performances. Their choreography and coordination are freakin awesome! I could never dance like that but it’s truly mesmerizing! Good luck with the dancing, I can see how that would be a fantastic workout! :)
  • siyeonsimpp
    siyeonsimpp Posts: 211 Member
    Indeed, they are really heavily choreographed. For now, I've just been learning some of the simpler dances, since I only just started dancing a few months ago. Thanks for not criticizing K-pop like a lot of other people I've met, I really appreciate it :)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Best exercise? Nordic skiing. ❤️
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,486 Member
    Best exercise? Nordic skiing. ❤️

Yep or swimming, rowing, etc.
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    edited September 2020
    Staircases has my vote. (at least for me) They continuously kick my you know what. EVERY. TIME.