Best workout dvd on netflix?

Options
That i can watch instantly im looking to do a good workout atm and cant find a good one/ dont know what is a good one.

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    Bump.
    I dont see anything called that
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    im in canada and there are none :( not that i see anyways, if anyone can tell me otherwise that would be great
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    I dont see anything called that

:laugh:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Most of the Crunch, Dance off the Inches, 10 minutes solutions are pretty good...these are all Instant, I no longer get the DVD pkg.

If you use the search box you'll see Pilates, abs work, Salsa, Zumba (might not be in instant anymore?) and many more. Mostly I've tried them and know within a couple minutes if they are for me. Sometimes they are a bit boring or harder than I'm looking for at the moment. Sometimes the Instructors lame, other times there are some seriously good workout vids on there.

Have fun exploring:happy:
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    Im confused..
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    when people say "bump" it just moves the thread to the top so others can see it and comment :)

anyway, there are some in the instant queue called "Crunch" that have all sorts of types of videos. Lots of cardio and dancing and pilatesones. I think they are okay but not nearly as good as something like the 30 day shred (Jillian Michales DVD) or other ones that you can buy. For a quick work out they do the job though. If you don't have hand weights I typically fill up two water bottles.
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do several on Netflix. One that I like that is kinda like Zumba is called Crunch: CardioSalsa and there are 4 or 5 more Crunch workouts on there if you search and there are also several that are called Dance Off the inches plus there are several called 10 Minute Solution ( I like the Kickbox Bootcamp one). Hope this helps you find a few. If you just search the first few words of them they should show up.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about streaming on netflix, I really like the Crunch burn and firm pilates (great aerobic cardio workout with some mat work), and the pick your level pilates, really good toning work out.

If you're talking about dvds from netflix, then 30 Day Shred (hard on your joints but effective), anything Taebo related (I really love taebo, awesome cardio workout with muscle toning).
  • LadyFriday
    Options
    There are a ton of workout videos on instant netflix. I don't know what's good, but I have quite a few in my que. Search "workout."

10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix

Pick Your Level: Weight Loss Pilates

Crunch: Boot Camp Training

10 Minute Solution: Target Toning

10 Minute Solution: Carb Burner
  • kaybay1994
    Options
    Ahaha i feel dumb. about the "bump"
    Its only like my third day on here.
    <3
    But thanks for the suggestions, i am looking into them,.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was also wondering about this. I do the Pilates Crunch burn and firm but i find it not very challenging. I think they are all pretty starter level, but they are not bad!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I like the 10min solution ones.