really hungry lately, does it mean something?

Options
so when i started this diet plan i have not really been hungry to the point where my stomach growls. this past few days i have been so hungry. i'm wondering if it means my metabolism doesn't like that i am not eating very much or what?

Replies

• LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Time of the month??
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When this happens drink a huge glass of water! Your body might need water. People get hunger and thirsty mixed up sometimes. Try it and see if that works. :)
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Cannot see your diary...but if you are hungry you are probably not eatting enough and working out. Since I cannot see anything cannot really say much more....

I started to get really hungry all the time and it was because I was netting 600-700 calories a day....You need to be netting your full amount of goal. So that mean you might need to eat more of your exercise calories!

Look for high protein foods- help fill you up!!!!!

If you want to open your diary it might be easier to get a response!!!!

As we are all different...For me when I really started working out and hitting it hard I was hungry all the time!!! Body needs fuel!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    If you get a chance..Read my Info of the Day: Topic 2morrow.
  • Cokamo
    Options
    When this happens drink a huge glass of water! Your body might need water. People get hunger and thirsty mixed up sometimes. Try it and see if that works. :)

Try that and also, if you are truly hungry, don't starve yourself. Just choose a healthy snack and have plenty of water with it...that will at least prevent you from gorging on something that will be more detrimental to your long term goals.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    do people get more hungry if they only eat carbs? because I am really high on carbs but also high on protein.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    ok i just adjusted my calorie goal to 1350. i'm hoping that this will make a difference and i'll start seeing some weight loss this week.