New to MFP

Options
Hello, Just starte my fitness pal today! Looking forward to some guidance to help me get in better shape.

Replies

• Ladycard26
    Ladycard26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is very motivating. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Susanharkey
    Options
    "Hi" I am new as well:)) Just started with MFP on Monday and have never believed in "Dieting'! I am now 53 and could stand to lose 20lbs. This has been a great tool to raise my awareness.
    I look forward to seeing all of us reach our goals.
    .:heart: & Peace
  • ginagina43
    Options
    Hey I just started today too. I am looking forward to this adventure with all of these nice people.
  • sandimac85
    sandimac85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP for about 6 weeks and I LOVE it! It has been more helpful than any other weight loss process I've tried - and believe me, I've tried. I'm so glad that I found MFP!! Good luck and stick to it!!!
  • lildrmr93
    Options
    Welcome all of the posters on this topic. Anyone here can add me as a friend. Even those after my post.

Good luck on your journey!!!
  • teemarania
    Options
    Welcome! I really love MFP, but never utilized the "social" part of it, changing that today. I hope creating a support group will make my journey to my goal more successful and more fulfilling :) Please feel free to add me as a friend, anyone on the post :)
  • cladou2
    cladou2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I haven`t been using MFP that long, almost 2 weeks now. I hope that we can motivate each other through this life change! Plus I need some friends to share my faults and my accomplishments. friend me if you want to!