Workout Music!!!!!

Options
Hey luvs!!!!

What are some of your favorite workout songs that really get you pumped up and going hard with your workout????

Thanks,

Kel Kel

Replies

• gmann1973
    Options
    Kanya & Jay Z Who gon stop me gets me up 4 my heavy lifts
  • spade74
    Options
    i listen to music i like to sing along too, lately it's been away we go soundtrack
  • iHeartLakia
    Options
    Old School Kanye - Workout Plan lol
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I love love LOVE the new Pitbull CD!
  • nikkijean8
    nikkijean8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Misery Business by Paramour - I don't know why. My playlist is kinda old if you can't tell.
  • km1711
    Options
    Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

Best Workout Song!

Even the lyrics give me a boost.

"Im gunna fight them off, a seven nation army couldnt hold me back"
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    thanks luvs!!! I need to update my playlist!!!!
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Almost embarrassed to admit it, but I listen to a bunch of dance music while running: Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Taio Cruz, LMFAO, David Guetta, Usher, Enrique, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, etc... jog.fm is great for matching your pace to music.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    MJ - Wanna Be Startin Something
    Journey- Don't stop believin'
    Van Halen - Panama
  • swervemerv
    Options
    Rihanna - Hard (or one of her many hits), Beyonce's many hits and my guilty pleasure - Britney Spears (Til the world ends and Circus are 2 of my favs). Happy Listening! :-)
  • yeehawww
    yeehawww Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my running playlist:

Club Love- The Cataracs
    No Way Back- Foo fighters
    i made it- kevin rudolf ft. lil wayne
    up, up, and away- kid cudi
    99 problems- jayz
    one step closer- linkin park
    im ill- young ghetto ft jay z
    moves like jagger- maroon 5
    gold dust- flux pavilion remix
    mr. saxobeat- alexandra stan
    run the world- beyonce
    loser like me- glee

eclectic, but it keeps me from getting bored and they are all pretty fast paced to keep me going!
  • ChelseaL618
    ChelseaL618 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "Let It Rock", by Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne. Love this song!
  • cynmay13
    Options
    I love to listen to anything fast paced that really gets me hyped. Right now it "Pary Rock" and "I'm sexy and I know it" LMFAO, "Blow" Ke$ha, "Lose control" AfroJack and "Mr Saxobeat" Alexandra Stan.
    LOL I guess you can say I like the club music! LOL
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I love to listen to anything fast paced that really gets me hyped. Right now it "Pary Rock" and "I'm sexy and I know it" LMFAO, "Blow" Ke$ha, "Lose control" AfroJack and "Mr Saxobeat" Alexandra Stan.
    LOL I guess you can say I like the club music! LOL

I listen to club music on bike rides too. Specifically Electro House. And I love Dub Step in the weight room.

So right now I've got lot's of Deadmau5, Skrillex, Nadia Ali, Mord Fustang, and my latest song is Start Again by Jefr Tale.
  • Mary3l
    Options
    MORTAL KOMBAT IS PRETTY PUMPING!!! LOL
  • dannylives
    Options
    the Van halen 5150 album. Some hardcore punk. Some rap. Some Miley Cyrus Party in the USA (not kidding), Some deathcore. Some Metallica, Hatebreed, Madball, Transplants, Have Heart. Some DMX where the hood at? A LOT MORE, and this http://youtu.be/H6DQlNhdCnI
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    It may sound funny, but I really like putting my Sandra Boynton collection on shuffle! For those unfamiliar, Boynton is a producer, not a singer, and produces great music for children {seehttp://www.sandraboynton.com/sboynton/boyntonmusic.html}

"Blue Moo" includes songs Davy Jones, , B.B. King, Sha Na Na, & Patti LuPone,
    "Dog Train" includes Kevin Bacon, Alison Kraus, Blues Traveller, & Spin Doctors,
    "Philadelphia Chickens" includes Meryl Streep, Scott Bakula, & Natasha Richardson

The songs are great, every song tells a story so they're FUN, and there's a great variety of musical styles.

Don't be put off by the fact they're marketed as kid's music-- this stuff is GREAT! And for a workout, it's distracting and entertaining--keeps me from thinking about how many more minutes I have to stay on the damned treadmill!
  • solpwr
    Options
    the Van halen 5150 album. Some hardcore punk. Some rap. Some Miley Cyrus Party in the USA (not kidding), Some deathcore. Some Metallica, Hatebreed, Madball, Transplants, Have Heart. Some DMX where the hood at? A LOT MORE, and this http://youtu.be/H6DQlNhdCnI

Lil Wayne good for lifting. Not good for high cadence, high sustained heart rate.

That's what you need, switch over to club music especially on elliptical. I used to listen to your kind of music. Its too downtempo.
  • solpwr
    Options
    MORTAL KOMBAT IS PRETTY PUMPING!!! LOL

Reptile Theme. My fav.
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Katie May-your the one,nicki minaj-moment for life, Crank it up featuring Akon,Shakira-waka, Sandstorm -Darude(my fav) I like fast up beat but have a bit slower for cool down...