Bride to Be!

missbride2be
missbride2be Posts: 5
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
So before I walk down the aisle, which is this April so time is of the essence, I totally need to lose weight. There isn't any particular weight goal because to me it's all about starting a new life. When I start my new life as a married woman, I want it to be a healthy life. That involves eating right, exercising, and making my life as long and healthy as I can. With this in mind, I've jumped into having a healthy lifestyle and I'm taking it out step at a time. I post blogs pretty often though I don't have many friends to read them or talk with. I love people, it's probably why I've always been in some form of customer service job, and I'm always looking for more friends to get tips and advice from. If you want to be my friend, don't be shy and send me a friend request! I would definitely love to have conversations with people who also made the choice to live a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• Hi miss bride2be! How exciting! I'll be adding you as a friend. I am too looking for a circle on here to get advice, tips and support, and for me to be able to provide that for others.
  • Thus far I have surprisingly found that if I do the Slim Fast option during lunch at work - only one can a day in my favorite chocolate flavor as a substitute for any other kind of lunch - and eat two healthy meals a day, I'm satisfied. I've just started this out but thus far I've felt great. Feeling great is always the first step to being fabulously healthy.
  • Ok done!
This discussion has been closed.