World pride instead of national pride
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Rainbows
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Underwater tunnels that go to every country. Huge butterflies. Taps with liquid chocolate. Self driving cars. Areas of road that you can book for your car or bike to run your dog by.
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Stairs and slides
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Clear mountain streams!
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Dogs that are obediant and cats that do tricks
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Be able to rewatch dreams and watch other people's dreams.
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Safe places indoors and outdoors to rollerskate and scooter (like supermarkets and carparks)
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Toy libraries and libraries for things like cars so we can swap when we get sick of things.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    A gym, lol
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    A gym, lol

Lol, I wondered if anyone would want that.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    Options
    A gym, lol

Absolutely. Its my happy place, my stress reliever and keeps me from drinking and/or punching idiots lol.
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    A gym, lol

Absolutely. Its my happy place, my stress reliever and keeps me from drinking and/or punching idiots lol.

You should help me get abs like yours! (but for girls)
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    Options
    A gym, lol

Full disclosure, they're hiding under some quarantine cushion currently and that pic is a couple weeks pre competition so I don't always walk around that way. You have abs, showing them just requires getting leaner. Happy to try and help if you had any specific q's.
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    A gym, lol

Full disclosure, they're hiding under some quarantine cushion currently and that pic is a couple weeks pre competition so I don't always walk around that way. You have abs, showing them just requires getting leaner. Happy to try and help if you had any specific q's.

I was sort of joking. I don't want to do any strength training, and I have about 150lbs to lose, so I will have saggy skin and probably no abs unless I get a tummy tuck :-( wish I still had a personal trainer!!!
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    Options
    A gym, lol

I was sort of joking. I don't want to do any strength training, and I have about 150lbs to lose, so I will have saggy skin and probably no abs unless I get a tummy tuck :-( wish I still had a personal trainer!!!

Barring a medical issue, I strongly recommend you consider doing some strength training. At least spend some time researching the benefits. Cardio burns energy while you're doing it, strength training continues to burn calories both from recovery and as muscle is added, it uses calories. Strength training too often gets a "I'll do that once I've lost the weight" approach when it can have a massive positive effect on fat loss. Plus it's fun. :) Do what you enjoy but again, I'd encourage you to do some research on it. Whatever you decide, keep going; you got this!
  • Joy_stick79
    Joy_stick79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I get to Heaven? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Poles, chairs and burgers

I thought you said chains
  • cyaneverfat
    Options
    Everything we enjoy on Earth but without sin or possibility of injury or death.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    Options
    Everything we enjoy on Earth but without sin or possibility of injury or death.

that's deep.