Any Ladies 45+ With Open Diaries Who Won't Judge?

Options
I made goal on January 15th this year then checked out of MFP in March after 16 months of logging when the virus was really setting in and we went under lockdown. I'm only up a little over 8 pounds and should be fully back on plan in the next few days. I've reconnected with a couple of my old pals but many have disappeared so I'm looking to rebuild that fun, encouraging little group I had before. I also learned my lesson that if I'm going to keep the weight off I need to keep logging and participating even if the gym is closed.

I keep my list pretty short so I can comment on everyone's status, usually 2-3 times a day. I appreciate the same in return. Serial "likers" are quickly deleted as that offers no encouragement or motivation for me.

Lastly, my diary is open to friends and I enjoy my adult beverages so if that's a problem for you then we won't be a good match. I never judge anyone's choices and expect the same.

If anyone is interested in joining me for the long haul and looking for a supportive and encouraging pal along the way please send a friend request. :)

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Very similar except I was struggling to get back in the rhythm before covid, and finally did 3 months ago. Now about 8 pounds left to re lose. More importantly trying hard to focus on strength, toning, protein.

I don't rule out any particular food, and do drink occasionally. I also wish my feed was more involved.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nothing is off limits as long as it fits my calories. I personally don't drink, but that's my own deal and I don't judge others choices. I'd love to have someone with an open diary who's interested in engaging :)