Who Wants to Join Me on a 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Options
On Monday, September 12th I am going to be starting Jilian Michaels 30 Day Shred and was wondering if anyone would like to start out with me for support. Thanks!!!

Replies

• aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm with you, I should have my doctors clearance tomorrow so I'm all for jumping in again.
    Can not believe how much I've missed exercising. :bigsmile:
  • BelindaSlagle
    Options
    I like to give it a try! I haven't done it since early this year. I only got as far as two weeks into it. :)
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks the more support the better.
  • nirvana1
    Options
    I've ordered my DVD today, I'd love to be friends and we can both follow each others progress. It's gonna be hard but I'm also looking forward to it. My DVD might not arrive by the 12th though!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Your gonna LOVE it!!! its a great strength/cardio workout.. im on day 5 level 3 and lost 6lbs since starting 30DS and alot of inches by the pic i took on aug.4th(1st day of 30ds) and then again start of level 2 & 3!! If you stick with it youll see some amazing results :happy:
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    If I can get the DVD this weeken I will deff join!!
  • ladybug813
    Options
    I'm in I have the video and need the motivation of a group my father passed away 2 weeks ago and I've been turning to food. 12 pounds gained . I need to do this!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone. Sounds like a good team is forming. Don't forget on Monday to take before pics and weight then I thought every Monday we would do the same. Thanks again.
  • runandbefit
    Options
    i want to join (: but i'll be starting today? (thursday 8th september) good luck, just took my before pictures! :D
    i'm trying to achieve a body similar to the one in my picture by the end of January 2012 :)
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well - just borrowed the DVD from a friend. I'm so ready to give this a try!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    So I couldn't wait, I started Friday september 9. Took before pics and am mortified at what I saw. I'm so ready for Jillian to kick my *kitten* into gear!
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I started the 30 day shred last Tuesday and its still kicking my butt!! I also took pics last weeks so I can post those. I'm in add me :-)
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    So day started no photos (sorry)
    Jillian sure knows how to kick butt
  • pikabeck
    Options
    I'm in too assuming my DVD arrives today from Amazon! Let's do it!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    I'm in ! I've been trying to start but honestly the last two times I started five minutes in I wanted to die. I don't get how I can kill myself in the gym but not get through that ? Anyways maybe with some support I'll get through it! Good luck guys.
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just got the video Saturday and did the first level workout. I was going to do it Sunday, but after I played 3 hours of tennis, my arms were killing me (and I'm never sore after tennis). So, I didn't do the workout when I got home like I'd planned. I had almost talked myself into just waiting and starting it next month until I saw your post...I think if I have some support and accountability I might be able to start it over again tomorrow. But do it 30 days straight? Are you guys planning on continuing your regular fitness regimens while doing 30 Day Shred? I already do 5-6 classes (including 2 strength classes) at the gym, play tennis twice/wk, bike, jog...I burn b/t 4800-5500 calories/wk. I didn't think that adding 21 more minutes of exercise to my day would add that much strain to my muscles but man, do they hurt today! Maybe I should just do 30DS on the days that I'm not already doing strength classes? Would that be cheating, though. Thoughts? Thanks! :o)
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to give er a go. .I'm doing booty camp this month and the Sept tribal challenge, so I'm not sure how well I"ll do, but I'm ready to try! Feel free to add!
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you. Have just completed day 4 of level 1, boy this is tough!
  • CME37
    CME37 Posts: 16
    Options
    Started about a week and a half ago, but was not diligent about it, made it to day 5 & feel off:ohwell:

I have been trying 2 decide whether I should start over or attempt to pick up where I left off, now I have made the decision to start over & would love to join your group for the accountability & support!

Feel free 2 Add!:happy:
  • jfriend32
    jfriend32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll join you :) I started it in June and got 14 days in and then got sidetracked :( This will be great motivation to stick with it for the whole 30 days no excuses!