Joe's Crab Shack?

Options
I will be going to a baby shower @ Joe's Crab Shack on Friday night...any suggestions of what to order? I have never eaten there. I googled the menu & nutritiion info-- everything is pretty high!! yikes.
any suggestions of what you get when you go there?

Replies

• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm a firm believer of a cheat day... Enjoy yourself! The splurge on calories just might speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight... Just keep it to the one meal though!
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Never been but maybe some grilled shrimp?? see if you can get a salad to go with it or somethin'.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I miss that place... :frown:
  • dimond1610
    Options
    never been either but im guessing if you just eat crab and ask without the butter...because crab can be very low in calorie if its just by its self. good luck(: and if you splurge dont feel too hard on your self
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'd enjoy myself and be prepared to drink LOTS of water to flush the sodium. Don't get on the scales for a couple of days or you'll be disappointed!! When I know I'm eating out and enjoying myself, I drink a ton of water the day before, during and after to flush the sodium and usually if I don't continue to eat crappy, I will not have gained any weight!
  • TrishMahon
    Options
    Either a cheat day or some places have salads. You can't go wrong there. I would go with a cheat day because just today I thought I would go crazy if I didn't have a little choclate. So I had like two of the little bars and I ate it slow and savored it and it was worth it
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I "have" to eat there at least once a quarter (I travel for work and there is one near the hotel). I usually get just sides of veggies. They are decent sizes and quite tasty. Mixed veggies, corn on the cob, and green beans are what comes to mind. Another idea is to have them box 1/2 of it before they bring it out. Their portions are very big and that way you can still eat with everyone just not over do it! Enjoy yourself!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I would go for one of the fish dishes, you can always ask for the sauce on the side for them. And ask if you can sub extra veggies for the rice maybe...