Do not give up!!!!

Options
Hello friends and happy Sunday!

Beginning a healthy journey is no joke. It is a daily decision to break the habits, patterns and behaviors that you previously had for so long. It is actively choosing what you know is best for you over the things that you want at times.

I have been on this journey for 6 months on September 18th and have lost 74 lbs up until this point. Did I slash my calories and crash diet? No. Did I say no to every piece of cheese I came across? Heck no! But I actively chose to make better choices for me!

Some days I wish I could have some chicken nuggets with a large coke but settled for my grilled chicken (with some bbq sauce) and diet gold peak tea. I wanted a blizzard from Dairy Queen. The fear of waking up 300 + pounds again petrified me.

I am now getting to a point where the weekly loss totals are lowering and weight loss is slowing but I still won’t give up. I want to live the life I deserve and you can do it to. Let’s do it together!!!! 2020 can still be our year.

Replies

• khartell1022
    khartell1022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great work! I recently started back after a long hiatus. Trying to focus on small changes and making better choices. Your post was inspiring. Keep at it!
  • Sadielady123456
    Options
    You rock and so very inspiring! You go girl!
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit weak today...thank you for this...I needed it!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Hello friends and happy Sunday!

Beginning a healthy journey is no joke. It is a daily decision to break the habits, patterns and behaviors that you previously had for so long. It is actively choosing what you know is best for you over the things that you want at times.

I have been on this journey for 6 months on September 18th and have lost 74 lbs up until this point. Did I slash my calories and crash diet? No. Did I say no to every piece of cheese I came across? Heck no! But I actively chose to make better choices for me!

Some days I wish I could have some chicken nuggets with a large coke but settled for my grilled chicken (with some bbq sauce) and diet gold peak tea. I wanted a blizzard from Dairy Queen. The fear of waking up 300 + pounds again petrified me.

I am now getting to a point where the weekly loss totals are lowering and weight loss is slowing but I still won’t give up. I want to live the life I deserve and you can do it to. Let’s do it together!!!! 2020 can still be our year.

This came at just the right time! Thank you for your reminder. Your dedication has served you well. You look incredible and so happy! Keep going you really shine!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring 🙏 well done 🥳
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit weak today...thank you for this...I needed it!

Me too! Thank you for this! Small changes van built new habits.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I’ve taken a few weeks off watching calories and exercising. This gave me a gentle push to get back to it and keep trying. 😊
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    Great post, @amandapwnzzz

I predict you’ll meet your goal with this mindset!
  • stormdancer4
    stormdancer4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a star
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Love your post so very inspiring thank you
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. I like how you substitute better choices for your favorite things. That takes discipline. You look very happy and nothing can stop you. Stay strong!
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    BIG_FN_R0B Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    365hemdal3ja.jpeg

Awesome transformation💪🏽💯
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Slow and steady does it! You have made brilliant progress; good luck for the next stage.

Also, wishing you strength, @ms_rayzd15.