your suggestion best at home overall toning program

Options
I am looking for a doable home workout routine that will get me fit from head to toe. I'm willing to pay for a video I could buy on amazon . when I say doable, I mean nothing that is grueling and long that I won't stick with. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    The only thing that worked for me was swimming. It changed me from head to toe. Then there's walking and hiking. These are things I can do for the rest of my life.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Sydney Cummings on YouTube. She posts a new workout every day.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Equipment you have access to?

What do you consider " grueling and long"?

"Fit" only means you are getting better and able to recover at the activity you are performing.

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Any time I hear someone use a phrase similar to "get toned" I take it to mean "look ****able".

"Toned" is a combination of both lower body fat and higher muscle mass than most people.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like Kelly Coffey Meyer videos. For me "sticking to it" has a lot to do with the personality of the instructor. I don't know what your definition of "toned" is. Maybe it's achieved by losing weight, while keeping lean muscle OR maybe you are looking to add muscle. The program, equipment, duration, etc. required is going to look very different.

There are lots of categories here:

https://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer