Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello!!

Hello everyone!!
I'm new to this kind of thing. I actually just started logging today :)
Hired a personal trainer, had my first session on 9-16, loved it. He invited me to join this app and hopefully the workouts and the food tracking will help me get fit and healthy and drop some weight along the way. I don't have a specific weight loss goal yet, but would love to be down 10-15 by my birthday in December, I'll be 61.

Looking forward to reading about your successes, any tips that could help me stay on track, and just good things in general.

Thanks for letting me come on board :)wjpljqzperjx.jpg

Replies

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    welcome - you don't look 60!
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Welcome to MFP, bravo for taking great steps to a healthier you!
  • Notbuilt4speed
    Notbuilt4speed Posts: 3 Member
    Wow you don't look 60, I'd love to add you but don't know how, still learning this app only been logging a week. Not lost any weight yet but my body is sluggish. I'll most likely be taking the scenic route😆
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Welcome aboard, @cdg122059!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You do look great for your age. I'm 54. Where are you from? I'm Aussie and on vacation in the outback right now. Add me if you want. I'm not logging right now. I don't really need to lose much but love MFP so am still here.
  • cdg122059
    cdg122059 Posts: 8 Member
    Wow!! Thank you for the nice welcome and the compliments :)
    I am hoping for a very successful journey.