Looking for accountability buddy

Options
Hello!! I have been having trouble control cravings lately and my calorie budgeting is suffering. I am looking for a buddy to help me stay on track. I need to lose 10-15 lbs. thank you!! :)

Replies

• sportygal1971
    sportygal1971 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy. I like working out, but it's been a struggle lately.
  • MommyonAmissontoHealth13
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I could use an accountability buddy 🙂
  • jenkauff1
    jenkauff1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Accountability is one of those things that only works if you think it's valuable. My own experience tells me that if I don't understand why I don't control my calories, nothing I do or any accountability partner does will help. In reality, it's about understanding your motivation and deciding how to deal with that underlying issue. The abuse of food is really just a symptom. For me, it's fear. I sometimes fear that I won't be comforted. Not to give you a lot of personal info, but when people around you don't provide you the affirmation or comfort you need, you find it in other ways. For me, the most tangible way I find comfort is in a BIG bowl of mac & cheese. (Sorry, I know... it's tempting.) Be bold with yourself, talk out loud about what you are thinking at the point you decide to overeat and be brutally honest. Ultimately, you only have the weight to lose! I wish you blessings and peace!