27 POUNDS DOWN WITH PROGRESS PICS! (Underwear in on of them,

Options
So here is my story, In January of 2011 I decided it was time for a change. I quit smoking, starting eating healthier, counted my calories, etc. I was absolutely obsessed with this site and I did amazing for three months. Then my boyfriend and I split up. It was a terrible break up, I was devastated and all of my new healthy living was thrown out the window. After watching myself gain the weight back that I struggled to keep off I decided that enough is enough. I'm posting my progress pictures on here to hopefully inspire others but also inspire myself. I didn't plan on posting these pictures though so yes unfortunately the last one I am in my underwear. I hope no one is offended. I have lost the weight, I just need to continue and not give up.

0106011741-1-1.jpg
here's me at my heaviest, a little bit above 160

then...

169046_171177152925262_100000989344401_374986_6033272_n-2-1-1.jpg
here is me at about 156

then finally..

Photoon2011-04-01at17253-1.jpg
here is me at 137, finally fitting into size four jeans :)

and the picture I'm a little embarrassed to post..

Photoon2011-09-06at16073.jpg
me at 129, 27 pounds lost.

I have to loose two more pounds to get back there but I'm sure I will soon enough!

oh I'm 5'6" by the way :)

Replies

• LuneBleu85
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!! :)
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    fantastic results! good work!
  • AAthena
    AAthena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So happy for you. I can't wait to have a similar success story to share :)
  • kristenherrera
    kristenherrera Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! You have no reason to be embarrassed at all :)
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    Congrats. Good job.
  • CapitalE
    Options
    man, what kind of bra are you wearing in that picture? and can i buy one immediately?
  • Goddess111682
    Goddess111682 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great! awesome job girly! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • SassyStef
    Options
    nice job!! and I would have thought you were in a swim suit if you hadnt have said you underwear LOL
  • MaddieMii
    MaddieMii Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! really inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm sorry about the break-up. I've been with the only man I ever dated for 35 years, so I can't really understand completely. But I have witnessed no small amount of hurt in others and know that you suffered. It sounds like you have moved on and are recovering.:flowerforyou:
  • kmarie01
    Options
    haha its just a normal bra from kohl's I think? it was like twenty bucks. I just have the unfortunate curse of having a really large chest.
  • kmarie01
    Options
    thanks all! :)
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! and great inspiration:)
  • laurelei09
    laurelei09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Well done! You have nothing to worry about with the underwear. You look just fine :)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! You look great! Keep up your good healthy habits....
    Thanks for the inspiring story.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Man you are seeeexy. If I was a lesbian. . .mmmmmm.

You got a nice rack. :D
  • macylane4
    Options
    you don't have anything to be embarassed about!! I will when I show my underware pics!!! It won't be for a long time because I look so bad in them!!
  • bobdawg65
    bobdawg65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great success story. Congratulations!!
  • ZoAnnAlexis
    Options
    This is wonderful inspiration! You look fantastic! I am also 19 years old, short, and my starting weight was a little over 160 lbs. I haven't been on MFP very long, but I have already lost almost 8 pounds. You are great motivation for me, because I know it can be done! Add me as a friend if you would like!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!