Another Newbie

Options
Hey guys,
I'm 26 about to be 27 and I'm at the heaviest I've been in my life: close to 240 lbs. I have a major problem with diets because once I get on a "diet" all I think about is food, food, food, food, and oh yeah... FOOD. I need some ideas on how to get over the cravings and how to get over the moodiness. This has only been my 2nd offical day and I'm already cranky. I eat MOST of my allowed calories. I'm getting married in 7 months and I can't afford to let anything stop me. I need serious help!!!!

jellybeans

Replies

• honeybee1121
    Options
    hi im with you there! its very hard i feel like im addicted to sugar!! this is my first time here on the board we will make it together and you will be ready for that wedding! the hardest thing to do is to keep going we will do it!!!
  • cynmay13
    Options
    Hey, I'm getting married too and I now how stressful that can be and how badly you want to look your best. I totally understand the crankyness! LOL The important thing is to understand that it's normal to be cranky esp cuz your lowering your calories! What helps me is to drink lots of water and do something to distract myself. Whenever you get really hungry just do something you like; something that'll keep you busy and drink some water. Hope that helps! If you want add me as a friend and we can support eachother! I just started my weight loss on Tues! =)