Really need to vent!!! >:|

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
This isn't about anyone or anything to do with this website. I just need to get this out of my system. There is this...woman, in my classes who is...less than polite. So she's always making little snickers, giggles, laughs, and whispers every time I talk in class, but giving her the benefit of the doubt, I ignore it and assume it's a coincidence. She is also always calling me conceited for every little thing, but I just assumed it was her strange way of joking and tried to let it go.

Then today in class, a "friend" of mine said she was burnout job, and I said, laughing, "I think you mean job burnout." This woman replied, "What do you know, you only work one day a week!" Again, just ignored it. Then, as I'm talking again, to the teacher, this woman is laughing loudly, which is in and of itself distracting, and looking over at me. So, politely and with a smile on my face, I said, "Problem?" meaning it in jest and honestly wondering if there was a problem, thinking I accidentally said something wrong or funny. She rolls her eyes and huffs and puffs and says, Seriously? Then two other people told me not to instigate and not to "be mean." Being honestly confused, I asked what I did and they all just ignored me.

So at the end of class, I sat in front of her and told her, "You know I was just joking, right? I didn't mean to offend you." and she just interrupted saying she didn't want to talk. So I said okay. A few minutes later, I *tried* telling her that I didn't expect her to talk, but I just wanted to apologize for offending her. She starts yelling at me, talking over me, telling me how all I ever think about is myself, that I need to grow up, what part of she didn't want to talk wasn't I understanding, go away, etc.

Basically being a total...well, you get it. So I said, quietly, "[name] if you're just going to be a b*tch, I'm not even going to try to apologize." Obviously this wasn't the best thing to say, and I'll admit that I'm NEVER like that--I just let her get the best of me and sunk to her level. So she starts yelling and cursing at me, telling me I'm the *****, I need to grow up, I'm full of myself, etc. So I just said, Whatever [name], walked out, and let the door close behind me. So I get to the car where my fiance is waiting, and a friend from class has me roll down the window, telling me she's not worth it, let it go, calm down, etc. Then, I see the woman come out of the building looking around, and she has the nerve to get in my face through the window of my freaking car, and basically start to threaten me. ("If you ever call me a ***** again, I'll--) Nick being a gentleman just rolled up the window on her, so I didn't hear the rest. I waved her on her way and that was that. Well, I did hear her say she was gonna get me kicked out of school, but yeah, I doubt that. lol

P.S. Did I mention this woman is at least 40 years old? Yeah.

Rant is over! Feel free to reply as you will, or don't. Just felt like venting.

Replies

• widmar
    Options
    Wow... Don't really know what to say to this one. Unfortunately the only thing you really can do is ignore her. Maybe talk with the teacher about it, before or after class.
    Sounds like she has some major issues or something. Jealous maybe??
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Wow the ***** needs a wake up call! *cracks knuckles*
  • cvaneaton
    Options
    I don't blame you for venting that bites and honestly kindergarden finished a long time ago..the lovely lady is so not worth your time. The high road will be challenging but at the end of the day you can feel good about you.:flowerforyou:
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Don't let her bother you obviously she is an *kitten*
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oy. Thanks for the responses, surprised anyone took time to read that huge thing! lol I'll be the first to admit I was wrong for calling her a *****, but at the same time, it takes a LOT of pushing to get me to that point, so you know she really had to piss me off.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    just have to "LOVE" people like that. judgmental people like that irk the living day lights outta me. i had a "friend" like that before. and she was my BEST "FRIEND" and was like that. those people are the ones that NEED to grow up and get over themselves and realize the world doesn't revolve around them.

WAY TO GO YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Wow... That is just special. Talk about drama effing wh@re!!! I would just ignore it and be on my merry way. It's not effing high school sheesh. If she keeps acting like a reknob, at the end of the day she is the one looking like an idiot.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Btw, what kind of class is? Do you have to take anymore classes with her?
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oy. Thanks for the responses, surprised anyone took time to read that huge thing! lol I'll be the first to admit I was wrong for calling her a *****, but at the same time, it takes a LOT of pushing to get me to that point, so you know she really had to piss me off.

I love other peoples Drama... of course I read it! :D Good luck tho... it's more her problem than yours anyway.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'd have called her much more than a *****!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Sooooo that lady needs a good "dance" up the @$$ from what it sounds like. From what I have noticed over the past few weeks is every person who uses the term "you need to grow up" is usually the person that actually needs to grow up. She sounds like a total crack head and probably has a really sheeiiiisstty life so just laugh and smile her off b/c you are obviously so much better and if the turds in your class cannot see that then they are seriously lacking themselves.

But, since this woman sounds so unstable, I suggest you carry some sort of pepper spray just to be safe.