Has anyone tried this !? I need some reviews

Replies

• disney_addict_1028
    Options
    r0s4ij2ab202.png
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Gimmick. Having electro stimulation to "flex" your abs involuntarily hasn't shown to give you a smaller waistline. Don't buy into this stuff, it's all just a scam to make money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    😂😂

Sorry, not being mean. Total and absolute gimmick waste of money.

Sadly, nothing will replace hard work and dedication. I also guarantee you the woman pictured doesn’t use that nonsense either.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    If I had to guess, the woman pictured doesn’t even know she’s in the picture. Looks like the gizmo was photoshopped on.

I’m starting to notice that in a lot of ads for all kinds of scammy products that show up in my feeds.
  • disney_addict_1028
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! I lost over 100 pounds and choose a skin removal instead of a tummy tuck and would like to be tighter , ab work outs aren’t doing it hahaha
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Tummy weight is often the last to go for women. It will eventually go, BUT if you are close or at target weight, you will need to really focus on super tight accurate tracking. Ab workouts will build your ab muscle so that when the last of that tummy fat is FINALLY gone there will be muscle to show off