Looking for great support

Options
And I mean GREAT support. I've been so up and down with my weight loss since I've started trying to lose weight 5 years ago. My heaviest i was 415 and I got down to 301. Gained 90 of that back over the course of 2 years. I'm around 350 but was just around 340. You following my trend here? I literally have no good support. I'm a lonely and depressed individual because of life circumstances. It sucks. And it doesn't help when I'm trying to brighten up my life with trying to living a healthier life while this dark cloud just hovers over my head. So I don't care where you're at in your journey, you could be 600 or 150, but if you're a daily logger and willing to be an active friend, feel free to add me. Let's get this *kitten* done because we know it needs to be!

Replies

• michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Time to step up sir, you've done most of it before so let's do it again!! keep adding people on here and build a network, everyone feeds off each other around here. stay positive and make some GAINZZ!!!! BOOM!
  • crackon20
    crackon20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Don't think about the past. You deserve a bright, healthy future. Don't ruminate. Every time a negative thought comes in, banish it...step on it with a positive thought. Every day is a new day. Forget the past. Consider getting some positive affirmation recordings. Maybe your library has some.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You got this my man. One thing that helps me when I don't feel like working out or am unmotivated is I remind myself that I am the only one in control of my own well-being. If I want to lose weight, that's on me.

I've also been trying to use Instagram as a tool. I take a photo of something that I enjoyed that day, along with a photo of my route from MapMyWalk.

Good luck!