UK Mum looking for breakfast, lunch and tea meal ideas please?

Options
Thanks in advance x

Replies

• littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Do they need to be suitable for the whole family? Are there dietary requirements? Does it need to be within a certain calorie value? More info would allow better suggestions, it's a little vague.

Today for example I have had porridge for breakfast, falafel and salad wrap for lunch, sausages and veg for tea. Fairly standard stuff, but I've no idea if that's the kind of thing you're after?
  • ShellyO1981
    ShellyO1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry yes suitable for me, my husband and our 8 year old and no allergies or dietary requirements.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,959 Member
    Options
    um.

Whatever you and your family like to eat is fine for weight loss. Log it, keep portions to the size that will keep you in your calorie goals.

Lots of fresh produce, lean protein, a couple servings of grains, some nuts and legumes, oil or cheese, some dairy.
  • bouquet900
    bouquet900 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    UK Any ideas for luches when Im out walking other than sandwiches
  • Aimeesdiet
    Aimeesdiet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Breakfast idea: huevos rancheros (love this) Banana and a coffee (this is my uni breakfast) fry but with spinach and cannaloni beans (had this this morning 10/10) omlette
    Lunch: ham and cheese toasted Wraps with salad, pasta salad (great for on the go) half a baguette with salad.
    Dinner: stuffed peppers and chips, quesadia and salad, lamb burgers with cucumber and mint mayo
  • littlegreenparrot1
    Options
    bouquet900 wrote: »
    UK Any ideas for luches when Im out walking other than sandwiches

A thermos flask with a wide mouth, or one of those thermos bowls is your friend. Then you can have soup, curry, stew, baked potato, whatever you fancy.
    It's much nicer to have something not now the weather has got cooler.