Hiya All

Options
Hiya All, just found this app, and seems great. I started loosing weight about 9 months ago, I was 14 st 9. I am now 11.3, a lot was down to not eating a lot, and spending a lot at time at gym and the lbs flew off, the problem i'm finding now, is to stop losing weight and keeping a balanced diet. I want to firm up but not put on much weight, So I got this app to see where I'm going wrong, and I was so surprised to find out after using if for one day, that I'm nearly 700calories short, and that is without going to the gym, so this is going to be great guid on how much I can eat, without being paranoid about eating to much and putting the weight back on.

Replies

• onevision
    Options
    Hey well done that's some great weight loss! I guess if you are looking to put on muscle you need to start thinking about nutrition rather than calories; how much protein, carbs etc., and when you are eating, to fuel your body right.

Lots of guidance and people more knowledgable than I on here. I'd also recommend magazines like Men's Health for lots of ideas on what to eat.

And there are plenty of people on here who you can add as friends and see what they eat, it's a great informer and motivator (for me anyway!)
  • ukrob
    Options
    yes thank you, It all complicated, lol Still find it hard to believe what I eat yesterday was still under my goal, but most of it was healthy foods. read so much on the net, and just get overwhelmed by it all.