4 days with MFP and I am SHOCKED!!!!

Options
DOWN 8 lbs in JUST 4 days!!!

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!! I am in shock and I know its legit cause I am using the same hospital scale and its BANG on!!You guys on here are so much support I cant begin to thank you!! I just love this site its a God send and I love that if it passes my lips I journal and when I am done my cals I STOP!! Its a beautiful thing and this really works!! I am so in shock!! Eating does make you LOSE!!! I was NOT a believer but NOW I am!!!

Cant wait to see my final weight at 7 days or 1 week with MFP!!!

ps. by the way the nurses cracked open 3 extra large bags of chips at 1 am and I didnt have one!!! You encouraged me and I did it!!! thanks!!!

Replies

• stella77
    Options
    Well done you!!!
  • Rosie•Cheeks
    Rosie•Cheeks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It's a great feeling, I agree :)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    well done x
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    isn't this place great? support rocks, but don't forget to congratulate yourself as well...you're doing this!
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    Good job! You should be proud of yourself!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congratulations: yes we do crack open all kinda food to stay awake when working nights, i started bringing Healthier snacks, apple slices, veggies.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Congrats! but don't be too disheartened if the second 4 days isn't another 8 lbs - things settle down after a while, but the longer term benefits are fantastic.

Go you!
  • heatherb1414
    Options
    good for you!!!!!!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!
  • chichio
    Options
    Wow!!! You just made me feel hopeful. I remember that feeling when I first joined. I stopped logging in for a week and gained three of the 5 pounds I lost so thanks for this testimonial. I hope that together we can accomplish our goals. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...who would have thought....

"We are what we eat!!" :laugh: :laugh:

Don't forget this is for health and long term results.....

So well done

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    We are all proud of you. Keep up the good work.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thats and Welcome here :):flowerforyou:
    As someone also pointed out, the loss is not so dramatic after a few days, but you will keep losing regularly, don't get disheartened then :) Good luck :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    MFP Rocks!!!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Fantastic start, well done :smile: This site is sooooo great!!
  • daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone!! WE can do this!! Together!! I am in this to the finish no matter what!! dont worry !! :)))
  • martinh78
    Options
    Wow, great start!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! This place and the people are definitely fantastic- Isn't support an amazing feeling?!?
  • daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thu 09/08/11 06:34 AMNice job!! This place and the people are definitely fantastic- Isn't support an amazing feeling?!? Report Post|Quote|Reply

Oh ya!!! :))