Goal weight

Options
Hello,
I am 44 starting tomorrow and my goal weight 135. I started almost two years ago and I think the more I change the more my weight idea changes. I was at 300 pounds and got down to 145. Then covid hit and I gained and was up to 165 again. I’m back down to 155 but would like to see the 130’s. We’ll see what I think when I meet that goal.

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think you are wise to not focus so much on the number on the scale but rather how you feel.
  • slytherclawpride
    slytherclawpride Posts: 22 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    My goal is exactly your goal. Though like you, the more I change, the more my idea of what I want to weigh changes. I'm 140 lbs. at the moment, and feel great. Like you, I would love to see the 130s, but I really and truly like how I look at 140. Though part of me really wants to see the 130s, just to be in the 130s. I'm currently debating with myself.

I also think it's more important to see how you feel rather than what the number on the scale says. Weight really and truly does fluctuate, so it's not going to stay at one number every single day, and I think it's also important to keep that in mind.
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @mrstwinkelpleck Congratulations...you are a warrior! Great that you are back on the health path. Your goal is mine also and I'm leaving the decision if that is the best weight for me when I reach the goal. Wishing you much success!