Any Pokemon Go Players?

Options
Anyone else play Pokemon Go while they are out walking/jogging? :p

Replies

• AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sometimes.- But, I have only one (somewhat) working eye, so playing slows me down considerably
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love to play it. It's great motivation, sometimes I'll go a little out of my way if I see a gym in my colour
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    I've been active again. Were you hoping for trainer codes to add friends? 1779 4748 9000 I've been hatching a lot of eggs since I can carry my phone at my new job. Also got running shorts with pockets, so that helped. Haven't been "out in the wild" so much, though. Might head down to the park to stock up on items today or tomorrow. I have a piece of research to Battle in a Mega Raid. It's a little tough to do that from home...
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've been active again. Were you hoping for trainer codes to add friends? 1779 4748 9000 I've been hatching a lot of eggs since I can carry my phone at my new job. Also got running shorts with pockets, so that helped. Haven't been "out in the wild" so much, though. Might head down to the park to stock up on items today or tomorrow. I have a piece of research to Battle in a Mega Raid. It's a little tough to do that from home...

Added, thanks!

I was just curious if there were other players out there. It really helps keep me motivated when I'm out walking.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    All the little gadgets are great motivators, if you let them be. When I start questioning why I'm hatching the eggs for pixel monsters that I don't even care much about, it all starts to fall apart - but I've spent countless hours walking from one end of the park to the other - the pokestops all refresh in just about the right time to collect again by the time I've gone around the circle. There are other players who loiter by the cluster of gyms in the parking lot, and a number of people drive up just to battle and then leave, without leaving their cars. I feel like they're doing it wrong. But, hey, who am I to judge? Plenty of people have told me that I'm the weirdo. It's still a free country.
  • lnorvig
    lnorvig Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I totally forgot about it but it is a great motivator, I might pick it up again. Usually I walk with my dog and listen to audio books and podcasts. My handle is LoRaAlienBeing trainer code 7594 0335 8131
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    lnorvig wrote: »
    I totally forgot about it but it is a great motivator, I might pick it up again. Usually I walk with my dog and listen to audio books and podcasts. My handle is LoRaAlienBeing trainer code 7594 0335 8131

Cool! Sent you a friend request!