Commercials you'd like taken off air

Options
124»

Replies

• doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    The one that I LOVE is
    beaver is in the road & guy swerves to miss him. Days later..........Bridge is out- Beaver gnaws down tree to save the same guy from driving off it and gives him a little chest fist bump LOL I stinkin LOVE that commercial.

Too many to mention to get rid of......... all the endless chatter relating to useless items..... blah
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    OOh - another favorite. I think it's Geico - the beaver one above reminded me of it.

It's when the farmer comes and sees the woodchucks and says, "Darn you WoodChucks, quit chucking my wood!"
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    All of those tampon/ feminine deodorant commercials!!! Lol

The new Kotex one that makes fun of all the old commercials I love.

me too i laugh everytime lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hate the KitKat commercial with all that stupid crunching and breaking of the candy bars. That commercial just grates on my nerves.
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I hate commercials so much that I hardly ever watch them. We are getting off Directv and using Netflx now. No commercials there, unless you just want to watch nothing but commercials!:smile:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Right now, the new Kia commercial with the hamsters dancing...Its so disturbing cause it looks like they have major fupa going on...its sooo gross!! :sick:
  • lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It won't mean much to anyone outside of the UK but there is a new Haribo advert which literally makes me want to pull my hair out.
  • vastra
    Options
    It won't mean much to anyone outside of the UK but there is a new Haribo advert which literally makes me want to pull my hair out.

Haha, that advert! What I don't get is why the little girl sings in that weird, fake American accent!
  • vastra
    Options
    I'm loving the descriptions of some of these adverts - beavers, woodchucks, hamsters! lol I'm really intrigued now. We don't have anything quite so much fun here in the UK!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm in the UK, any Go Compare advert and the simply awful new Haribo ad 'squidgy baby' it makes me physically cringe when it comes on!