Breakfast.

Options
What do you have for breakfast?

Is a bowl of cereal or some toast enough?

thank you.

xxxx <3

Replies

• smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'd say yes, i usually have a low fat yoghurt for breakfast,, xxx
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I Usually have toast with peanut butter and a cup of tea.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I try to balance it out with more protien like yogurt or a boiled egg. I add protien powder to my milk and add it in my cereal
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    What do you have for breakfast?

Is a bowl of cereal or some toast enough?

thank you.

xxxx <3

Enough for what?
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have Cheerios and skim milk. Have the toast and Peanut butter for a mid day snack.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    To each their own, I guess! Try experimenting with various breakfast and see what works best for you!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I usually have cheerios with skim milk as well, and a cup of tea (slowly cutting down my sugar intake - am down to half a spoon now from a heaped tea spoon). If we're out of cereal and/or the milk's off/out, then I'll occasionally have toast, or just fruit to get things going. Gotta have my caffeine though.
  • hannydee
    Options
    Depends on your activity levels as to whether it's 'enough'! Also depends how big the bowl of cereal is and how much toast you have/what you put on it.

For my breakfasts I'm usually satisfied from around 50g Special K with skimmed milk and a small banana chopped on top. Either that or porridge/oatmeal made with skimmed milk, again with a banana chopped on top. Around 300-350 calories always.