How much did you lose in 7 days?

Options
Hi everyone. I'm just wondering how much weight you lost in your first 7 days.

I'm curious because I weighed in at 250lb on the morning of the 26th. But it was the last day of my cycle and I ate a lot of crap in the days working up to me deciding to lose weight.

I've been peeing all day and already feel less bloated.

Kinda excited to step on the scale. Kinda nervous.

So just curious of your week one weigh in results. I expect it to be massively varied for everyone. :)

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit heavier than you being over 300lbs but depending on diet (less sodium for example) I generally lose anywhere from 2-4.5 lbs the first week of my last few attempts.
    This time, where I'm truly ready to lose, I lost about 3.2lbs the first week without doing any major exercise or changing my diet further than keep track of portions and logging everything. The first week is generally the highest or one of the highest you should have as you can be shedding a lot of water in this first week.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Day 1 to day 8: 0.3kg (0.66lbs). And it bounced back up a bit the following days.

I never had a 'whoosh' my first weeks, just an up and down rollercoaster with a long-term downward trend, from the beginning till now.

• christie_wow
    christie_wow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I must of been holding a lot of water because I've dropped quite a lot in 2 days. 🙈 Motivated to finally start losing fat though. At least I don't look 8 months pregnant now the waters gone/going though!
  • hannahinthewoods
    Options
    Hi Christie, I was 238lb on 21st and weighed in this morning at 233lb. I've stayed fairly rigidly to 1500cal per day plus 3 workouts though, and gone from probably 2500 and being sedentary working from home most of the time. I know from the past that my 'good' weeks haven't always shown up straight away though, so don't be disheartened if you don't get a big loss in the first week.
  • BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My first week I started at 208.7 and ended up at 202.6. After that, it is all about 0 lbs - 2 lbs per week. My body is weird. I won't see any downward trend and then after 5 days, I'll see a -2 or a -3.

Remember: it is about progress not perfection! Best wishes to you on your journey!