Hi everyone, I regularly read on here and take a lot from the advice and insights you all share. So I was wondering if you’d be able to help me out a bit.
I’ve recently switched to maintenance for a bit as of 21st September. I’ve gone from 243lb to 166lb since starting April just gone. I’m a 5’6” 27 year old female, I’m now eating around 1800-2100 calories a day depending on how active I am. I’m aware my BMI is still not healthy but considering I was category 3 obese I’m happy for the time being, I might reevaluate my goal as time goes by.
My appetite is absolutely wild since starting maintenance! My main meals seem to be be filling me fine but once I eat a treat like chocolate (which I always incorporated into my calories, even whilst in deficit) I just feel like I could keep going and eat allllll the treats in the house.
I feel like my appetite wasn’t this much whilst I was in a deficit, so why now I can eat more do I want more food than I should have? I could quite happily overeat and unhappily regain all the weight I’ve lost.
- 1.1M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.7K Introduce Yourself
- 42.1K Getting Started
- 257.6K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.3K Fitness and Exercise
- 259 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.6K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 263 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 832 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions