Self care

Options
Hey I've done this sort of post before but I think it's positive and helpful so I'm just wondering if anyone would like to share some good self care tips? I just think it's so important for staying motivated and keeping a positive mindset.
I got a new night moisturiser, it's dove dermaspa beauty sleep and it has lavender in it. I also have started stretching before bed and eating breakfast, which I didn't do before 💛

Replies

• shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been putting cuticle oil on my nails every night at bedtime for the past 3 or so weeks. a small thing but my nails were cracking so much, just doing that one thing has improved them and I feel better about myself for doing that extra thing at bedtime! I'm getting a facial this week, first one in a Looooong time, so feeling pretty good about that. Tried out a pilates class last weekend, liked it and trying to decide if I want to sign up for 3 months for $360 or if I can rely on myself to use my resistance band at home. (which I have not used since Spring) . Does anyone else do Pilates and what do you love about it?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I've been using my oil diffuser at night, lavender body wash, and now some essential oils in my lotion to see if I sleep better. I'm trying "forgiveness" blend in my lotion and lavender/vetiver in the diffuser tonight. Last night I did "release" blend in my lotion and lavender/peppermint in the diffuser and slept until my alarm.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    shelby5711 wrote: »
    I've been putting cuticle oil on my nails every night at bedtime for the past 3 or so weeks. a small thing but my nails were cracking so much, just doing that one thing has improved them and I feel better about myself for doing that extra thing at bedtime! I'm getting a facial this week, first one in a Looooong time, so feeling pretty good about that. Tried out a pilates class last weekend, liked it and trying to decide if I want to sign up for 3 months for $360 or if I can rely on myself to use my resistance band at home. (which I have not used since Spring) . Does anyone else do Pilates and what do you love about it?

3 months for $360? That's so $$$$
  • Aimeesdiet
    Aimeesdiet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    shelby5711 wrote: »

I do yoga, they are similar aren't they? I feel like as you're getting older it's SO IMPORTANT to stretch and stay active so I might try some pilates 🙏