need support and prayers

Options
I don't know why today has to be as horrible as it is, but it is what it is, as they say. Well, since I have about 5000 extra calories this week to use up I thought I'd zip on over to my fav Japanese place and finish them off. I know my habits have changed because I absolutely could not do it. I ordered the usual chicken breast, extra spicy, to go. I ate one of the scoops or rice with a little soy sauce, then the salad, with half of the little tiny cup of dressing, then the chicken, with only one tablespoon of the hot and spicy mix. I tossed the other rice scoop into the trash on the way out. I probably used up about 800 calories, maybe not that much, but I'll be okay.

That being said, I feel like the universe is against me today. My roomies are moving and my hubby sold them one complete bedroom full of furniture, without my knowledge. I still have two complete sets of surround sound systems in the garage if anyone wants one, they are for sale. I miss my job, my family, and my friends. Most of all, I miss sunshine.

Pray for strength to do what is right for my daughters.

Replies

• catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I don't know why today has to be as horrible as it is, but it is what it is, as they say. Well, since I have about 5000 extra calories this week to use up I thought I'd zip on over to my fav Japanese place and finish them off. I know my habits have changed because I absolutely could not do it. I ordered the usual chicken breast, extra spicy, to go. I ate one of the scoops or rice with a little soy sauce, then the salad, with half of the little tiny cup of dressing, then the chicken, with only one tablespoon of the hot and spicy mix. I tossed the other rice scoop into the trash on the way out. I probably used up about 800 calories, maybe not that much, but I'll be okay.

That being said, I feel like the universe is against me today. My roomies are moving and my hubby sold them one complete bedroom full of furniture, without my knowledge. I still have two complete sets of surround sound systems in the garage if anyone wants one, they are for sale. I miss my job, my family, and my friends. Most of all, I miss sunshine.

Pray for strength to do what is right for my daughters.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Lord I thank you for your mercy and love. I thank you for your holiness and grace. I lift Catlover and her family up to you tonight. Give her your peace Lord. Your joy is our strength. I ask that you fill her home with your joy. Keep them close by your side. Give her revelation and wisdom. Clean her out and use to her pour your love through. Let her be a light among the darkness. Let her family come together in unity. Thank you for hearing our prayers. We love you so much. We want more of you and less of us. In your mighty name I pray Jesus, Amen
  • Betsy64
    Options
    I've had days like that too, but try to remember, as hard as it is sometimes, that God never gives you more than you can handle. Get up tomorrow, start fresh and do something nice for yourself. Hang in there...I know it is hard, really hard sometimes. But know you can whatever you have to!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Lord...you love this dear one. Please be with her, lift her up, hold her close and let her pain and anxiety just soak into you until all she feels is Your peace and Your love and Grace. Amen
    Cowboy
  • catlover
    Options
    During another post I had made the comment, how many calories do you burn by crying because that's all I did yesterday, well, that and eating lunch at the Japanese place. The answer is 7000 because I weighed today and was down at least 2 more pounds, maybe 3. Anyway. I'll weigh again on Monday, after I actual eat and exercise over the week end, and if it's still gone, I'll celebrate it as a loss. I was going to have three cups of coffee and a donut for breakfast, but think I'll stick to one, maybe two, and my cereal and fruit.

I feel exhausted today and will have to take my own advice to survive the week--when you don't have the motivation or will power to continue, JUST DO IT....
  • its time for change
    Options
    Hugs to you and prayers being said for you that you will have peace and comfort. :heart:

I hope that your day is a better one and good job on skipping the donut. Can you imagine how that would have made you feel??
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry things are difficult right now. Congrats on the weight loss!! I am praying for you for strength and grace and peace. May the Lord bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand. Even if you don't feel like it - that's where you are!! Now take a deep breath and relax and be kind to yourself!!
  • catlover
    Options
    So far I've had my one cup of coffee, one bagel and 1 T cream cheese, and I'll eat an apple when I go upstairs. That's a pretty normal breakfast for me. I'm dressed and off to help my friend move some of his things into his moving van. Since I was there near the measuring tape, I opted to take a couple of quick measurements and two inches have actually disappeared in this three week period of time. I have two mirrors in my room that sort of reflect back into each other because of the way I have the furniture set. Today, I said, "Hmm," Well, maybe I won't share that but I can see a difference from the leg lifts I have been doing. :wink:
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Lord, lift her up and lead her on. Please surround her with your love and support. Amen.

Now with that being said here's from one sista who has walked in the trenches too. You've posted multiple times and demonstrated that you know how to get through this...You're right....JUST DO IT!

Take a deep breath, focus, be strong and lead on. You can do this and our prayers have got your back.

Finally, I'm sending (((((((hugs))))))) your way just to help out some, too.

:heart: