Workout DVDS

Options
Has anyone used them and have they actually worked???

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels 30 days shred, Biggest loser cardio and power sculpt and I love them all. Good luck finding what works best for you. :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    That's all I use.
    It's all about commitment, like any routine.
    If you do it, you'll get results... If you half-*kitten* it... you won't.
    :flowerforyou:
    P.S. I get mine from beachbody
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    30 day shred, Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Turbo Jam is what I have.
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i love love love the biggest loser series. the cardio and bootcamp are my faves. i also like tae-bo. its nice to watch the biggest loser and tae-bo ones cause the people in the dvds look like me, a real person. :happy: not a stick skinny fitness model.
  • marathongirly
    marathongirly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    absolutely! Love Beachbody workouts! Great programs! Lots of variety and I have used most of them and have my favorites...Charlene Extreme is AWESOME!
    Jennifer
  • SexySize9
    SexySize9 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have Exercise TV which is part of my cable company's On Demand. These programs are free and offer up to 20 minutes with different trainers. They offer different exercises to take different areas check it out. They also have it online.
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    go to your local library and try some before you make the purchase. I personally love the 30 day shred and a basic pilates video!
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels 30 days shred, Biggest loser cardio and power sculpt and I love them all. Good luck finding what works best for you. :flowerforyou:

I agree with this, I don't have power sculpt, but the other 2 are great...just finished a 30 day shred workout! :happy: It's great for those days you can't get out to the gym, or if you don't go to gym, it's great just to do.....doesn't take up much time and you definately feel like you've done a workout afterwards.
    As long as you are watching what you eat you should see results in a few weeks.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    If you use netflix you can get them there, that way you can try them out. I am in LOVE with netflix.
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I got the 30 Day shred with Jillian- Used it for about 3 days on Level 1 and got so annoyed and bored with her and the skinny things she works out with... I LOVE HER on the show

So i got the Cardio Max with Bob and i absolutely LOVE that one... they have old contestants on the shows and they make mistakes and are not all in synch.. i love that.. i also dont have to stare at perfect flat bellies like jillians dvd

Also Got the Biggest Loser Volume 1 and Volume 2 workout dvd's really like those too

I do one video a day and the other two days i make my own crazy routine on the treadmill (take part of that from counch potato to 5K plan--do like crazy running for 90seconds walk for 60-or till i catch my breath) for 20 minutes

Sundays are rest day.

I think anything you do, will get you results.. The key is that you have to get up and get it done!! This board is great, you read everybody else's story and it makes you want to work out too!
  • imcrystal
    imcrystal Posts: 21
    Options
    Everything from Beachbody rocks.....Turbo Jam is my favorite. My husband did P90 and he looks amazing!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

All i use is dvd's hip hop abs,walk away the pounds,biggest loser cardio max, jillian michaels cardio kickbox
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I like the BL series and Get Ripped By Jeri Love it will make you feel the burn.

emilie
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    TurboJam Vol 2 & 3 are so awesome.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I like Kathy Smith videos and I like to record fitTV... I love Gilad... I have around 30 hours recorded that way if I can't do it at the aired time I can do it when I have time. I also like the windsor pilates stuff.

I really want to try this 30 day shred though... It sounds very hard and worthwhile.
  • danigirl
    danigirl Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm anther fan of Beachbody workouts! My favs are P90X and Turbo Jam. I'm doing Chalean Extreme right now, but nothing beats Tony! Other DVDs I like are Jillian's 30 day shred and the BL dvds.

Not really a big fan of Tae bo though....
  • tracy24
    tracy24 Posts: 188
    Options
    beachbody is the best! i did p90 and lost 30 pounds and 3 jean sizes im now doing p90x and its awesome
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If you use netflix you can get them there, that way you can try them out. I am in LOVE with netflix.

I have Netflix and never think of workout videos to try before buying...:grumble: Thanks for the reminder...going directly to Netflix!