Today is day 1! Help me stay motivated

Options
I woke up today and stepped on the scale to 249, I desperately never want to see 250 ever again so today starts my journey back to 199 and beyond. I want to do this for myself, I NEED to do this for myself. Please join me and let’s motivate eachother

Katy
30 years old
5’11
Starting 249.6
First goal 199
Ultimate goal 175

Replies

• LadyWacko
    LadyWacko Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is almost like I wrote it. Weighed myself last night after weeks of being terrified to get near the scale, and it hit 248 (245.6 this morning). I don't want to live like this anymore. I don't want to feel uncomfortable in my own skin all the time. I remember 8 years ago when I was in my 190s, terrified to hit 200 and now I'm 50 pounds heavier, wishing I were at 200 again.

Sarah
    38 years old
    5'10
    Starting: 245.6
    First Goal: 199
    Ultimate Goal: 170
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Results are the best motivator. I'm guessing if you stick to it for at least 2-4 weeks, your progress will help deter you from losing motivation. Mistakes happen though, so don't overdue them when they do happen and don't ever treat your diet/exercise as a "starting over".

In other words, when you mess up, don't say "I'll start again next week", just continue your diet and exercise routine as if nothing happened.
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can help each other