6 month progress pics.

Options
So here it is. Halfway done with my year long makeover. I spent 3 months running and lifting, then just finished a round of P90X today. I wasn't really seeing progress outside of the number on the scale. It just didn't LOOK like I was changing, until I saw this picture... And I must say, even I'm a little proud of myself. I took a picture today to give a comparison. (it was morning, forgive my scowl) I'm starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid on Monday. Normal Insanity routine every morning but with the 3 P90X resistance days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. I now swear by these home programs folks. If you don't think you can, you're wrong. I didn't think I could either.

March 232.5lbs
ew.png

Today 191lbs
IMG00448-20110907-1346.jpg

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    What a change! Good job!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    awesome work
  • susanneca
    Options
    wow well done, thats a big difference. You should be proud :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!!
  • susan_scolyer
    Options
    Well done! What is the exercise you swear by?
  • EmsyB78
    EmsyB78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! dedication at its best! well done :)
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done! What is the exercise you swear by?

I will swear by P90X. I'm been hanging out at the bodybuilding.com and those guys are very "GYM GOOD, HOME VIDEOS BAD". I think it's ridiculous. Not everyone has the confidence to go to the gym. I sure as heck don't. Not yet at least. P90X gives results and quickly. And I know people who've done it and Insanity and say Insanity is way more intense so I'm looking forward to it.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a change! You should be proud of yourself X
  • nirvana1
    Options
    Wow, you look hot!!
  • kooshajan
    kooshajan Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Thinner face and so much more toned! Way to go!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow, Awesome job, congratulations on your success!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a change! You should be proud of yourself X

Exactly!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nice dog! Nice arms! Nice bod! Whoh!!! You just made my day!!! Congratulations. You look grrrrreat!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    what a hottie! awesome progress. go you.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Awesome progress! You are right about bodybuilding.com, but there is also a lot of good information that is to be found in the different sub-forums.
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You are right about bodybuilding.com, but there is also a lot of good information that is to be found in the different sub-forums.

I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I browse around there and beachbody pretty regularly, trying to find a way to get better/faster results. It's just dumb how black and white body builders are about it.

And thanks for all the kind words everyone! =]
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    So here it is. Halfway done with my year long makeover. I spent 3 months running and lifting, then just finished a round of P90X today. I wasn't really seeing progress outside of the number on the scale. It just didn't LOOK like I was changing, until I saw this picture... And I must say, even I'm a little proud of myself. I took a picture today to give a comparison. (it was morning, forgive my scowl) I'm starting a P90X/Insanity hybrid on Monday. Normal Insanity routine every morning but with the 3 P90X resistance days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. I now swear by these home programs folks. If you don't think you can, you're wrong. I didn't think I could either.

March 232.5lbs
    ew.png

Today 191lbs

You look great, Congrats!!! :) I am a fellow Beach Body lover as well. I recommend all their stuff to everyone!!!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

March 232.5lbs
    ew.png

Today 191lbs

You look great, Congrats!!! :) I am a fellow Beach Body lover as well. I recommend all their stuff to everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!