Starting Over

Options
Hi there,

I lost 50 lbs last year on Keto, then discovered I have a severe meat allergy which explained a ton of bad side effects I had from keto!

I am vegetarian now, and tend to eat low fat, higher carb. I'm back to calorie counting instead of munching and I'm already down 9 lbs. I have plenty of weight to lose.

I'm looking for an accountability buddy or two to keep me exercising. I'd love to support another to do the same. Anyone interested in working together toward a common goal?

Replies

• sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get some friends and accountability partners too!!! Im in!!!
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sweet, I'll send you a friend request.
  • tre260
    tre260 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting back up today after a LONG time away. I too had problems on keto and decided to log in today and research, read and refresh my mind and ideas. Just counting calories to start with to hold my self accountable and figure out what foods bother me as far as inflammation and such. Sorry no profile picture yet will be adding soon. I have not started exercising yet.
  • stellagregory94
    Options
    I am starting back again after a rough pregnancy. I ended up gaining 80 lbs which was devastating because before the pregnancy I had lost 60 lbs.

I would love accountability partners
  • angelarmenta801
    Options
    Me too! Ohhh the joys of starting over
  • Michellelea007
    Michellelea007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Its hard to start over, but the more weight you start at, the more results you can get which is very satisfying! I would love to share some recipes for vegetarian recipes. My hubby is pescatarian (fish only) and vegetarian. I find it hard to think of vegetarian recipes since I grew up a meat and potato family. I have managed to find a good breakfast burrito recipe and a dahl recipe. I would love more healthy recipes to add to my collection. I love to cook and bake. I have really found a love for sourdough recently.
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I’m also starting over! It’s been about 8 years since I’ve had success. Unfortunately, I gained all of my weight back 😭
  • Michellelea007
    Michellelea007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What program did you use 8 years ago Mirabelle?
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @Michellelea007 i did low carb. Which is what one doing again. My husband was going to a dietician at the time and we did it together. I was doing 150g of carbs a day abs he did 175g. We lost so much weight and were doing well. Old habits returned and we gained it back