Friends

Hi all, I’m new here. Id love to meet some like minded friends. If you are someone that’s friendly, likes to inspire others, enjoys sharing tips to get healthy, can motivate and support others, build people up and celebrate each others wins. Then I’d like to hear from you, so that we can cheer each other on, on this journey! Looking forward to making some new friends😊

Replies

• tkennedy4453
    tkennedy4453 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2020
    And gosh no people, my body no longer resembles my profile picture. This picture was taken before I had my daughter. This picture, I’ve put as my profile to motivate me and help remind me of my long term goal, which is to work hard to get my healthy body back.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,885 Member
    Hi there ....welcome to MFP .... Wishing you the very best :) You are welcome to add me ..I am on here daily over 600+ days ...I love to support/encourage anyone on their journey

Also may I suggest joining this amazing group of people ..we have 6 teams and we support/encourage each other ...we have challenges in each team ....we do weekly weigh ins ..... if you are interested here is the link to the registration page...Hope to see you on one of the teams :)
  • srmckies
    srmckies Posts: 6 Member
    And gosh no people, my body no longer resembles my profile picture. This picture was taken before I had my daughter. This picture, I’ve put as my profile to motivate me and help remind me of my long term goal, which is to work hard to get my healthy body back.

You got this!!
  • Intimate_Beta
    Intimate_Beta Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2020
    I really want to lose weight. im a unhealthy dork. Kids are hard. GO GIRL! :smile: