new to this site today

Options
:smile: I just joined this site about a half hour ago. I already log in my breakfast. I have 100+ to lose and am eager to meet fellow strugglers and some who have done it already!

Replies

• Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You will definately enjoy being on this site as everyone is so encouraging! :wink:
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, your gonna love it :) feel free to add
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    welcome you will love it here!!!!!!!! :P
  • Hunskers
    Options
    :wink: :happy: This is a great site. Nice to have support, motiviation, and other people that understand.
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Welcome, welcome. :) this site is awesome! Few suggestions: BE 100 PERCENT HONEST with what you log in! No matter how bad it may be! It's for the best. :). Log in as often as you can DAILY is best if you are able to. This helps me TONS. and, make sure and drink as MUCH water as you can!! If you need anything just ask! That's what were here for! Good luck on your journey!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I_Got_This is really on it! Honesty with yourself is the best way to sucess! Good luck to you!:drinker:
  • paschtat85
    Options
    Congrats to joing MFP!! This is such a great site. I joined April Fools day and have lost 36 lbs....had 40 off...then gained 4 back - but....I am in this for life and couldn't do it without all the support from all MFP friends. Please feel free to add me and we can do this together....I have a total of 110 lbs to lose.....my best friend Carie is also here - carieeng....feel free to add her too......
  • ginagina43
    Options
    Hi, I joined yesterday and I have 100+ to lose as well. I am trying to concentrate on one day at a time. Good luck and I am here if you need me. :)
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! You will love it! I joined 50 days ago (today) and it's been a tremendous help to me with my binging issues ~ being continuously accountable to the lovely friends I've met here and most of all ~ to myself! I'm sure you'll find it extremely helpful as well. Best of luck on your journey ~ feel free to add me!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this morning too, breakfast logged. Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!