My face...39 pounds lighter! Now and then photo!

Options
This is my work ID photo. I had the picture taken a year ago. My profile picture was taken last week. I can't belive the difference. I still have a distance to go and hopefully in the next year I'll be posting a full body picture and feeling just as happy about the drastic change in my booty! Fortuantly work ids generally don't focus on that part of the body :) I really think I look like a different person. I discovered I actually have some bone structure!

RobynBadge.jpg

Replies

• tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an awesome accomplishment!!!!!!!!!! you go girl!
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options
    thats incredible, keep it up!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! i can't wait till my face looks thinner
  • Andy_Carloz
    Andy_Carloz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you did awesome... :)
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    very nice you are looking great
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go girl!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Amazing-you look years younger.
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Way to go :)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • iamrobyn
    Options
    Amazing-you look years younger.

YAY for years younger! Healthier and younger...what girl doesn't want to hear that! Thank you! I feel like because my face looks better I'm taking more pride in my overall appearance. I made my hair darker, style it straight, and even treated myself to a few subtle purple hair extentions mixed in. Feeling better about the way you see yourself is really priceless. This is the only the start for me :) Thanks for the support MFP'ers.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely beautiful! Way to go!! You need a new work id! :happy:
  • dianar212
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures! Congrats on your weight loss accomplishment.:smile:
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WTG hope you have updated your work ID you look like a different person :)
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Robyn... the progress is amazing... I know you are a strong person... so keep it up!!!!!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    woah! Thats a huge difference. You must be so pleased being able to see such a change in your self ! Excellent work :happy:
  • mdperry
    Options
    That's a very noticeable difference!! Way to go!!
  • iamrobyn
    Options
    I have not asked for a new ID and I have been working remotely so I haven't seen most of my coworkers since this picture was taken a year ago. We have a conference in December. I can't wait to show up and surrpise them with the new version of me. Some of them know I have been trying to get healthier. Many of them know I was sick because I was on medical leave. It will be like my own little revel :) Thanks friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!