Samsung Health App

Options
why has my samsung health app, stopped working with my fitness pal app?

Replies

• jimmygrieves158
    Options
    I updated my samsung S9 last night and today it will not log my steps?
  • davidjpalmer71
    davidjpalmer71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem on my S10
  • woodersworld
    woodersworld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes s20 same problem here. This does happen quite often. It knows my run this morning through Samsung Health just not my Steps
  • brankaabbada
    brankaabbada Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same her,steps are not counted 😥 I tryed everything uninstall both apps ,switched off/on phone and still nothing
  • jimcrist2014
    jimcrist2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Samsung Health is connected to MFP, and when I enter my weight in MFP, it shows up in Samsung Health, but steps and workouts have stopped moving from Samsung Health to MFP. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. ??
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Just in case MFP app changed setting.

Is setting for Step source set to Samsung?

That setting says to accept the data sent to MFP and record it when you have an actual account linked.

No account linked it merely means use the device to get a step count from. Not nearly as useful, but better than nothing.
  • rcknrobin65
    rcknrobin65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I updated my samsung S9 last night and today it will not log my steps?

It's not just the steps from Samsung Health. I tried yesterday and today to manually add my exercise via the app, and the exercise doesn't stay. Had to add it to the website in order for it to keep my exercise.
  • tomnibus
    tomnibus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am having this problem. It started for me two days ago. Uninstall/reinstall and unlink/relink and all that doesn't work.
  • lordernest
    lordernest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I too am having the exact same issue. Has anybody found a solution yet?
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have a workaround. If you purchase an app on the Play Store called Health Sync, it will send your steps to Google Fit. You can then set your step counter as Google Fit on MFP.
  • jceleste777
    jceleste777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My workouts and weight are showing up correctly in diary and progress, but the exercise from steps is not there.
    Samsung Galaxy s10 with the latest apps (Uninstalled and reinstalled)
  • Buggs2T
    Buggs2T Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jax_Grim! I installed Health Sync and after some fidgeting around, it's working great!
  • Irfan_Ali
    Irfan_Ali Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too have started using Health Sync to make sure my Garmin activities are updated to my apps
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    I have a workaround. If you purchase an app on the Play Store called Health Sync, it will send your steps to Google Fit. You can then set your step counter as Google Fit on MFP.

You, Sir, are a hero.