Looking for some motivational friends to add on Apple Watch!

Hey folks! I am looking for some folks to add on my apple watch and do challenges with. It motivates me to compete with people! I have over 100lbs to lose but I am a pretty active person! If you would add me or would like me to add you, let me know. My ID is jenna.quist@icloud.com

Replies

• bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    I added you :-) Anyone wants to add me My ID is bioreplika@icloud.com
  • xodreamariexo
    xodreamariexo Posts: 63 Member
    I have no idea how to add people but I googled it & I think i added you lol
  • pjcotton
    pjcotton Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there! I think I added you. I also have over 100 lbs to lose. My friend and I are challenging each other and holding each other accountable by working out together. I hope we can all motivate each other!
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Hi, I’m looking to lose 50 pounds, my email is lemonaid150@icloud.com I’m new to Apple Watch, I’ll try to add y’all
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    I have about 80 pounds or so more to lose. I have lost about 14 so far recently. Anyone can add me aleblanc1515@icloud.com. I am active as well.
  • DoNotTheHuman
    DoNotTheHuman Posts: 10 Member
    Hey!! Feel free to add me! DM me and I’ll send you my email! Looking to lose roughly 100lbs as well!
  • dave_in_ni
    dave_in_ni Posts: 533 Member
    I added a couple of you, feel free to add, jonesdavid81@icloud.com I'm new to Apple watch so take it easy on me lol
  • april_mesk
    dave_in_ni wrote: »
    I added a couple of you, feel free to add, jonesdavid81@icloud.com I'm new to Apple watch so take it easy on me lol

Got yours will add you now. 😊
  • april_mesk
    Where are you all at with your October challenge award?