Beachbody's Power 90

Options
Can anyone give me a schedule for this?

There are 7 workouts: Sculpt 1-2, Sweat 1-2, Ab Ripper 100, Sculpt 3-4, Sweat 3-4, Ab Ripper 200, Fat Burning Express.

Thanks!

Replies

• Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I have the calender on my computer - if you inbox me your e-mail address, ill e-mail it over?
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I ordered the Diamond Pack from Beachbody and that is coming in the mail any day now. If you still need it send me a message in my email and i will be happy to give you the info that you need on the schedule.
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fat burner express for first 6 days, rest day, circuit 1/2, cardio 1/2, do these two 3 times a week alternating and 1 rest day. Ab ribber is part of the cardio. When you feel ready move to the circuit 3/4 and cardio 3/4. Good luck I'm on day 70!
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • sarahbeatty
    sarahbeatty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    are you signed up for the beachbody website? If so, you can access the schedule by scheduling your workout.... confusing, i know. if you want more info, let me know.

I just purchased P90 and wanted the schedule; found it on the beachbody site, along with the few others i wanted to compare.

Good luck with it! Mine should be here tomorrow, and I will probably not start until monday or tuesday (i will be on a bus trip and its kinda hard to do them on the bus!!)