Howdy, y'all!

Options
I'm new to the board/site and am excited to get my weight loss on. In the last 6 months, I've lost nearly 60 lbs and want to continue to lose the weight and introduce some actual exercise into my life.

I just transferred within my company, moved to a new place in a brand new city and started school. So, I figure I should really amp up the positive changes in my life.

I hope I can stick with it! :)

Replies

• Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the tools and community found here on MFP. I've gotta say that being consistent is key; when I don't track my food, it is so easy to fall off the wagon. Stay focused and keep up the good work of your weight loss in this new season of your life. :-)
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! The site is great. Get you some good friends on here. The ones that boardline on getting on your nerve, so you stay motivated! Secondly if you haven't add the app to your phone, this really helps me when I'm craving something I shouldn't have and make it easier to log food & exercise. Good luck on your journey - See ya at the finish line!
  • Randynorthridge
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Congratulations on you weight loss so far! I just joined too. Let's hope we both can make positive changes in our lives. Keep up the good work and eat clean!
  • erikalynne87
    erikalynne87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie also, congrats on your progress so far! Excellent work!