Wannaloozalotta Tribe Week 2 ( Closed Group)

Options
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 2 –PYGMY SERIES (Basic)

Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do
work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5
miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water ( 8 to 10 glasses a day) and calories ( stay within calories) challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above
days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day
you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING
YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO
INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN! Keep going strong!

Replies

• Latoyamary
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 2 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Week TWO Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus

Points. Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each
    exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water ( 8 to 10 glasses) and calories challenge (stay within calories) plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Hey Team,

Welcome to Week 2. I am so proud of the way everyone pushed themselves last. Great job all the way around. I know last week was a short and hectic week. ( For most of us, this is our 1st challenge!!! ) :wink: This week should be much smoother. For all youtube videos of exercises, http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Let's rock this week's challenge...

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Wow, definitely kicking it up a notch!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    are there specific videos i should watch? Can someone please tell me where to find them?
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Finished day 1 of the pygmy series!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of the Pygmy series. Will feel those squats tomorrow!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Day one of Pygmy is done. I also managed to get an extra mile in today. I was under calories and drank my water!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    looks like everyone is on a roll.

I also finished day one of pygmey series. I was under my cals and drank my water. Did a ton of extra jumping jacks to stay under, would have done and extra afternoon mile but the rain was crazy yesterday.

Good luck to everyone today.
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Day 2 of the Pygmy series done! Plus an additional 84 squats and 60 push ups! Drank all of my water and am under on my calories!!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    I completed day 2 of Pygmy. I was under in calories, over in water and walked an additional mile again today.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of the Pygmy series, drank more than enough water and was under my calories.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I completed day 2 yesterday afternoon. I better stretch more before i do wood choppers toomorrow. I was under may cals and over on water.

I'm walking my 1.5 miles today even if I have to do it in the rain.

Have a great day everyone!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    All day 3 exercises complete, including the mile walk. I was under calories and over on water.

Man are my legs sore!
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Finished day 3 yesterday! Woot woot! This is challenge is keeping me in check that's for sure. I'm really interested to see how many inches my body will lose by the end of the month :)
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I finished day 3 yesterday and did an extra mile :) i agree this is keeping me on track. Thinking about trying the bushman exercises this evening. We will see. Not so fond of the wood choppers.
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Hey guys, great job!!! I am so proud of you guys!!! After a stressful week, I am finally in vegas. I finally caught up with all of my Bushman challenges. I am drinking my water as well. You are doing great!!! Keep up the great job!!!
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Congrats Courtney!!!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Day 4 exercises are complete. I was below calories and over in water.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    day was another sucessful day. Went out to dinner so i have to jumping jack my way under but i did that as well as my exercises. did the pygmy again b/c it was late. still want to try bushman on day 6. slepth like crap last night and so happy it's friday. have a great day everyone.
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Day 4 completed yesterday!! I'm not getting the extra mile in every day but I am doing my exercises and trying my darndest to keep within my calorie goal. Drinking water like it's going out of style!