Part of Real Appeal program, anyone else?

Options
Anyone else using Real Appeal program for nutrition and exercise programs?

Replies

• Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would say most people here eat food they enjoy within the calorie range that fits their goals, as CICO is all that is needed to lose weight. Hopefully that’s what this “program” educates as well 😊
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It does. It is offered through insurance companies, with no out of pocket charge to participants. That is how I learned of it. It is completely healthy, encourages tracking (syncs with MFP), fitness and addresses things like emotional eating. I was just wondering if anyone else was using it. The biggest issue that it addresses for me is the exercise part. They provide cardio, strenth, flex and core virtual workouts. I love to work out in the water (lake actually) but weather doesnt permit that at this time of year. Thankfully this filled that void for me.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    adhmrh wrote: »
    It does. It is offered through insurance companies, with no out of pocket charge to participants. That is how I learned of it. It is completely healthy, encourages tracking (syncs with MFP), fitness and addresses things like emotional eating. I was just wondering if anyone else was using it. The biggest issue that it addresses for me is the exercise part. They provide cardio, strenth, flex and core virtual workouts. I love to work out in the water (lake actually) but weather doesnt permit that at this time of year. Thankfully this filled that void for me.

I saw their list of items needed, one being a food scale. I found that encouraging. Good luck to you!
  • adhmrh
    Options
    Thanks. They actually provide the food scale, weight scale, resistance bands and a few other things. Thanks!!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I did it when my old job offered it. I liked the weekly sessions. I was actually interviewed with them as a success story.
  • adhmrh
    Options
    @fitoverfortymom that is awesome. Our just started offering. I mainly did it for the fitness, but I too really like the weekly sessions. I was already carb cycling and IF.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options
    adhmrh wrote: »

I've never heard of this program, but based on what you're describing (providing food scale, encouraging tracking, etc), it sounds like a winner. Best of luck to you!!!