30lbs down in 4 months!

Options
BeastModeBabe2
BeastModeBabe2 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2020 in Success Stories
Hey Fitfam! Just wanted to share some of my progress with you! I started this journey back at the end of may at 205 lbs. I was drinking alcohol every night and gorging myself and it showed. I had gained 45 lbs in 6 months! I stopped drinking alcohol completely on May 22nd and started eating better (doing lazy keto) and got active. I started by walking 4 miles a day and then I started incorporating running into the mix until i got up to 2 miles. And then i threw weights in the mix. I was still hungry for more. So i pulled out my beachbody videos and pressed play. And overall in these 4 months, I have lost 30lbs, 2 inches in my bust, 7.25 in the waist, 6 in the hips, 1.5 off each thigh, half an inch off each calf! Thats 19.25 inches gone in 4 months! I am living proof that it is possible. So if youve lost motivation and looking for inspiration, I hope this helps!qbbm53ay3tpk.jpg

bwcm72qdr5nu.jpg
0dx1m3ncbc6p.jpg

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Excellent work!

[Edited by MFP Staff]
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woah, very impressive!! More details please. Would love to hear your eating plan and what did you do about alcohol? How did you stay on track?
  • aliciadpo
    aliciadpo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring! I've gained 15lb+ in quarantine and getting back in the gym...doing a lot of lifting for the first time in a loonnnng time and I'm feeling excited and motivated! Great job...good for you!!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job...
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress! You have changed your shape to strong! Stay strong and best to you.
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!