Anybody need to lose over 100lbs ?

Options
2»

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I need to lose just over 100...its a long haul but we can do it one step at a time. Feel free to add me as a.friend
  • mmenuey27
    mmenuey27 Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I need to lose 180. I have started and stopped so many times I can't even count. I need to get my butt in gear. I have a plan to make 1 goal each week and complete that goal even if all else fails. I will then add another goal to that goal. I need to start learning better habits and I will be more successful if I learn them 1 at a time. I will make sure to note each goal and keep track. These goals will be either will be to better my health physically, nutritionally, mentally, or spiritually. The inner me is just as important as the outer me! You can add me if you want. I am always looking for new friends!
  • Deemareevt
    Deemareevt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me. I have around 170 to lose. I noticed the older I get, the more its starting to bother me. Things are starting to ache that shouldn't already.
    I'm so beyond ready to get this weight off.
  • heatheralamode
    heatheralamode Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! I set out to lose maybe 200ish pounds and am a quarter of the way in. I sent you a request, the more people joining me the better 😊
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot to lose! I am 30 pounds down and I’d like to lose at least 100 more. You are more than welcome to add me if you like - the more support the better!!

Best wishes to everyone on their journey!