Share what is making you happy today?

Options
Hi i am Chris. Today i am feeling happy about joining MPF and hopefully meeting new friends. Also happy to be healthy again and no longer suffering from Q Fever. Yesssss!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Chris :) ...Feel free to add me if you would like .....I am happy to be able to walk outside again ...3 fractures in my feet and 1 surgery (have to live with a screw in my foot ) has kept me from walking since April 2019 ... I am also happy to be an ex smoker I quit in Jan. 2019 after being hospitalized with the flu/pneumonia for 9 days :) Wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • shredderlivingstrong888
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Chris :) ...Feel free to add me if you would like .....I am happy to be able to walk outside again ...3 fractures in my feet and 1 surgery (have to live with a screw in my foot ) has kept me from walking since April 2019 ... I am also happy to be an ex smoker I quit in Jan. 2019 after being hospitalized with the flu/pneumonia for 9 days :) Wishing you much success on your journey :)

Hi Megan, thanks so much! 🤗 Wowwee you have alot to be thankful and happy for. Nasty injury. Well i am very glad you are on the mend now and back on your TWO feet again. Sure will add ya! 👊🇦🇺
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options

Hi Megan, thanks so much! 🤗 Wowwee you have alot to be thankful and happy for. Nasty injury. Well i am very glad you are on the mend now and back on your TWO feet again. Sure will add ya! 👊🇦🇺

You are very welcome ...yes I do have a lot to be thankful for .. Thank you I am happy to be on the mend ..and thank you for adding :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    The beautiful fall colours certainly make me happy. My son is loving his new school, I made a key lime pie, I'm healthy, chatted with friends, it's a good day
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    The beautiful fall colours certainly make me happy. My son is loving his new school, I made a key lime pie, I'm healthy, chatted with friends, it's a good day

Hi Ali, sounds like a magnificent day, fantastic, very happy for you 😎
  • ctmarshall05
    ctmarshall05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Crystal, today is a new day with lots of choices and temptations! I am happy to have the strength to push past them and get myself back on track!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi! The beautiful autumn weather has been making me super happy lately! 🍂
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Life makes me happy 😀

So much to be grateful for!
    I live in an amazing part of the world, love my job, have a healthy and happy son, many friends that I adore and a Tim Horton’s coffee in my hand.
    Life is GOOD🥰
    Options
    Had a cracking good upper body workout and am pumped! The sun is shining, spring is here and the birds are chirping! That is happy :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Had a cracking good upper body workout and am pumped! The sun is shining, spring is here and the birds are chirping! That is happy :)

Clearly you're from down under!

It's Thanksgiving this weekend so I made a beautiful batch of butter tarts. I'll share some with my mom tomorrow
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Clearly you're from down under!

It's Thanksgiving this weekend so I made a beautiful batch of butter tarts. I'll share some with my mom tomorrow

Yes, i am . Well happy thanksgiving! Sounds like a great family weekend ahead for you. Enjoy
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Finally moved!! Power and water on!!! Been a crazy few months but it's done.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Popped out for a quick, chilly, outdoor visit with my mom before she's under more restrictions as of tomorrow.
    Picked up coffee and donuts as a Thanksgiving treat
    Options
    Ate some dark chocolate and made a green tea, the simple things in life!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

just had an ice cream cone, its been ages🍦

Good afternoon BTW. 🙂
    Options
    Good afternoon it is! Nearly knock off time from work, oh i am so happy now

just had an ice cream cone, its been ages🍦

Good afternoon BTW. 🙂

Good afternoon it is! Nearly knock off time from work, oh i am so happy now. :p

• Red17q12
    Red17q12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whats making me happy is getting healthy and losing weight. I lost 20 pounds in two weeks. I know that seems impossible but the bigger you are the more you lose weight in the beginning. 10 pounds of that was water weight which I will gladly take. I am changing for the better for my 3 year old son and for myself. Been walking/jogging 4 miles a day for the past 2 weeks. No sugar or sodas for a little over a week. Starting weight 255, current weight 235, goal weight 160.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    A fresh warm bagel. My lucky day!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    The truth will set you free but at first it makes you miserable and even little disappointed when you find out that all that glitters is not really golden after all.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    blue sky, I'm in California home of the forest fires!