So after losing 17 pounds in 30 days I was on a roll - feeling good - highly motivated every morning to get after it each day in terms of eating right, moving more, drinking water, etc. Got down to 299 - woo hoo. I almost cried when I saw that number!
In the last week and a half though the scale has been going the wrong way. 300 to 301 to 302 to 303 today.
- I have been eating the exact same way each day as I did when I was losing.
- Staying under my calories each day (MFP says 1950 - I eat 1850)
- Been drinking more water (80 ounces per day)
- Been eating healthy un-processed foods - meal prepping and logging carefully.
- Still moving more each day (walks, biking - no work outs).
I know I need to go buy a tape measure and start measuring my neck and waist and track that way too but the scale was moving so fast in the right direction. And now it's stopped and not just stopped - moving the wrong way. What gives!!!!!
It makes you want to give up - to not work as hard - and I know that is a cop out but it's disheartening. I am not giving up (like I have in past) but I need to see some results. I have such a long way to go and I can't get past this one number on the scale. It makes me want to starve myself or take days completely off of eating just to see a result.
Moving on - moving forward - hoping maybe next Friday I will be back at 299 or lower. This 300lbs+ club is for the birds - I don't want to be a member anymore!