Trying once again

Options
Hi!
My name is christine and I'm 47 years old. I live in New England and have a wonderful family. Since turning 40 the weight just seems to go so easy! Looking to improve my fitness and fit back into those jeans in the back of the closet.

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck to you :happy:
  • DarleneCookson
    DarleneCookson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    keep on trying....track all your food even if it was not a good choice! I like to reflect back and see what i have done better or worse! Good luck! I also am from new england...feel free to add me...we can do this together!!! :smile:
  • summersmaze
    summersmaze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine! Keep on trying - that is all we can do and one day we will see the results we are all striving for. If you have a bad day, just put it behind you and move forward. I know how frustrating the journey can be - trying to keep only positive thoughts in my head lol. I'm here for support if you need!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Never give up! You can do it! :)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine - I'm 42 and just joined today. Definitely can relate to the over-40 thing; decided that I really need to do this before it gets even harder when I hit menopause!)
    I'm sending a friend request - good luck to you - we can do this!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Christine,

I'm 41. After my 35th birthday, I gained 65 pounds in less than a year! I've put on more since then. It's never too late! Don't cheat yourself by not listing all your foods. My doc said 1600 calories and I thought it would be way too much food. I must have been munching all the time because I am starving! lol

Keep going! Post and feel free to friend.

:) Kellie
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you!